Add another layer of protection to your tenant screening process.
NTN's Full Service report adds another layer of risk management to your tenant selection process. With years of experience and an extensive library of resources behind them, our well-trained staff applies established methods and procedures to detect potential problem areas applicants may try to conceal. With these methods in place, we will uncover information that might otherwise not surface-and offer subscribers the most timely and accurate information available.
NTN's Full Service package can be customized to fit your needs. However, it typically includes:
- Tenant Performance Profile
- National Retail Credit Report
- Criminal Background Report
- Landlord/residency verification
- Employment history verification
NTN's application verification process may include a varying amount of investigation information, such as uncovering information not given on the tenant's application. If a tenant violation appears on NTN's Tenant Performance Profile, we'll contact the landlord specifically about that issue.
Full service orders can be faxed or placed online. The results are typically returned within three business days.
Resident screening package benefits:
- Receive management reports.
- Get an objective analysis of the areas from which your properties attract applicants. Their income ranges and scores determined by NTN products are critical to refining acceptance criteria and resident selection policies. NTN solutions help landlords maintain occupancy, improve cash flow and protect their bottom line.
- Maintain sensitivity to security issues.
- Account configuration allows NTN's system to eliminate delivery of the applicant's credit report to anyone other than the account administrator. Sensitive consumer data remains secure within the NTN national system.
- Fine-tune your criteria.
- NTN scoring allows subscribers to establish criteria for each property subscribed. You have the flexibility to use our default settings or to set your own acceptance criteria. The system provides a final verdict: accept, reject or accept with conditions.
- Send a pre-printed, Fair Credit compliant rejection letter.
- If the NTN score results in adverse action or rejection, the system automatically provides a properly formatted, FCRA compliant, rejection letter for delivery to the applicant.
Order reports individually or in combination packages. Contact your local office for pricing.